Saturday, November 27, 2010

First Snow




We just got back from a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday up at my dad's house in Big Bear. It was little o's first thanksgiving and also her first time to see snow! Growing up in NY, I have so many memories of making snowballs, snow angels, snowmen, etc...and it is hard for me to believe that many kids in LA don't get to have this experience - but the thing I love about LA is that you can see snow if you want, it's just a 2 hour drive.












I bought little o a snow suit in preperation for the visit and my dad bought her her 1st pair of shearling boots. I think she really enjoyed the crisp cold air and the long nature walks with her Daddy:)

Thanks again to my sis, who completely outdid herself with creating one of the most amazing Thanksgiving meals ever!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love Olivia's snow suit - so cute! And her shearling boots too!

    ReplyDelete