Saturday, March 26, 2011

10 months!

my dearest little o, you are an entire 10 months old! Almost a year! You are my biggest little girl. You have changed so much in the past few months! You are so fun and rambunctious now. You crawl so fast and you pull on my pants to try and stand up. You say dah, dah, dah at your bird mobile when you want to grab one of them to make them fly. Your favorite friends are Mr. Bear and little puppy. You point and clap. You wave bye bye and hi (sometimes-only when you feel like it). Oh and you kiss now. I saw you run over to a boy in class the other day and you planted a wet one right on his cheek! I think you were trying to kiss Sadie dog too-on her ear, and she let you. So sweet...then today when I came home from yoga, you gave me 2 kisses on my cheek and hugged me-oh that made my day little o!

No comments:

Post a Comment