Monday, October 18, 2010

Family Vacation


This week we flew to Sacramento for little o's Aunt Danielle and Uncle Chris' wedding. It was the first time little o met most of her daddy's side of the family. It was fun to see her interact with everyone (that is when she wasn't so overwhelmed by all of the new faces) especially her great-grandmother "Nonna".


She was a bit fussy with her at first but once she warmed up to her, she was full of smiles and I am sure made Nona extremely happy! This was also the first time she met her aunt Nicole, Uncle Adam and cousin Addison-they got a chance to spend a few days with us before we all traveled to Sacramento. Addison is 2 and super cute-her favorite program is Yo Gabba Gabba and I still get the tune "meet my family" suck in my head for hours!



We all got a chance to have an amazing dinner one evening at La Sandia at the Santa Monica Place. I ordered fish tacos-yum!
I have to say little o was such a good sport on the airplane - she slept the whole time on both flights. Even though it was only an hour flight, prior to boarding, I couldn't help but remember my pre-baby days in flight when I would give those moms with babies dirty looks, thinking "oh why me!" getting stuck sitting next to them...well now I am on the other side and I can sympathize with anyone traveling with kids. I used to be a minimalist while traveling-avoiding at all costs checking bags- trying to fit everything in an overhead bag. I guess those days are over, seeing that only for a weekend away, I had to bring my largest roller bag!


What would little o have done if she didn't have all of her cutest outfits to choose from?

No comments:

Post a Comment