Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

It is my first birthday as a mom-so exciting! Not so exciting was someone cooing to me at 3:30-4:30 am - hmmm I took it as little o's way of singing happy birthday mama:) Even though I was super tired, I couldn't help but smile.

To celebrate, Nat and I went out on a date to FIG restaurant. It was so yummy!
We started out with mussels and bread with Arugula butter.




I love how the fresh bread came out in individual paper bags with the FIG logo on it-so cute! It was hard to decide what to order-as there was so many veggie friendly dishes choose from, so I decided to get 2 small dishes:



Perogies and snap peas with mint and basil. Both were delish, although I think the perogies were a bit oily.

For dessert was apple tartin.
Thanks again to my sis Lisa for watching over little o!

Tonight I will enjoy a nice dinner at home with Nat and enjoy some cupcakes from my fave bakery, Vanilla Bakeshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment